General Conference is one of our favorite times of the year! It is a great time to receive revelation and find answers to questions. This conference was no exception! We compiled some of our favorite quotes from the April 2022 sessions of General Conference to share with you. (Save them to use as your phone wallpaper for a daily reminder!)
- “Begin your search for happiness by embracing the bounty we have already received from the giver of every good gift.” – Jeffrey R. Holland
- “Unburdening our hearts through forgiveness isn’t easy, but through the enabling power of Jesus Christ, it is possible.” – Sister Amy A. Wright
- “The atoning power of Jesus Christ… ensures that God can and will fulfill His promises.” – D Todd Christofferson
- “[God] is not ashamed of you or disappointed in you. He loves you… Learn to believe Him when He says you are ‘precious in His sight.’” – Elder Patrick Kearon
- “Jesus specializes in the seemingly impossible. He came here to make the impossible possible, the irredeemable redeemable, to heal the unhealable, to right the unrightable and to promise the unpromisable.” – Elder Patrick Kearon
- “Seek and expect miracles.” – President Russell M. Nelson
- “It is worth the effort to trust in God, to trust in His wisdom and mercy and in His promises. After all, He is our Father, and without any doubt, He wants the best for us.” ––Elder Marcos A. Aidukaitis
- “God wants our families to be happy and forever. Forever is too long if we make each other unhappy, and happy is too short if cherished relationships stop with this life.” – Elder Gerrit W. Gong
- “When we struggle, for any reason, that doesn’t mean the plan isn’t working. That is when we need the plan the most.” – Elder Adrian Ochoa
- “In all our generations, Jesus Christ heals the brokenhearted, delivers the captives, sets at liberty them that are bruised.” – Gerrit W. Gong
- “In the midst of this refiner’s fire, rather than get angry with God, get close to God.” – D Todd. Christofferson
- “While it is indeed good to be authentic, we should be authentic to our real, true selves, as sons and daughters of God with a divine nature and destiny to become like Him.” ––Elder Kevin S. Hamilton
- “God won’t force us to do good, and the devil can’t force us to do evil. … It is our strength that is being tested, not God’s.” – Elder Jorg Klebingat
- “We all have things, large and small, we need to sacrifice in order to follow Jesus Christ more completely. Our sacrifices show what we truly value. …. It requires letting some things go and letting other things grow” – Dieter F. Uchtdorf
What were your favorite quotes from General Conference? Let us know in the comments!
Don’t forget to download your favorite quote images to use as a phone wallpaper for a daily reminder! Or post them on your Instagram story to share with your friends!
Kaleigh is a Marketing Coordinator for Mutual. She has worked with couples, relationships, dating, and love in a creative role for over a decade. She's a hopeless romantic who loves that her career allows her to help people find their soulmates. She downloaded Mutual when it first launched in 2016, coincidentally the same year she met her husband! They now live happily ever after in the Midwest with their two kids and dog.